• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carried in Neenah again

Carcharodon

imported post

So, I went tointo Neenah today, I live right on the outskirts so that is where I do most of my shopping. I went to Hars Furniture to get a split queen box spring. I talked to the desk guy for a bit and went to the warhouse behind the store to get my stuff. He was sitting behind a desk and I'm positive he didn't see my gun even it was pretty obvious. Afterwards I went to my dad's and then to Pick n' Save. My boss was having a brat fry there and He knows I carry and when I saw him he said he was looking forward to seeing some one OCing. While I was talking to him I had a few people, mostly the other volunteers listen to me talk a bit about OC. I had a gut walking by sttop for a bit and Tell me "great job" before he left. I invited him and his nephew over to shoot sometime at my house if they want. I went into the store to get a 12 pack for tomorrow and for the first time ever I got some looks. Most of the older people I saw (80's & 90's) seemed to notice my piece. I thought that was wierd. nNo one said anything but I got some wierd looks and one lady really went overboard to let me get by her. Evry thing went smoothly and I'm proud to say that I really didn't have any butterflies in my stomach, I felt very normal and relaxed.

AaronS

imported post

A few days ago I was followed by two cop cars for about 6 blocks in Brown Deer.. In the end, nothing went down. I hate that butterfly feeling, man do I hate it...

Carcharodon

imported post

I havent been to the mall yet, maybe next week. I have a shooting buddy who is a cop in Brown Deer. I'm supposed to go to his house tomorrow and if I do I'll ask him about any OC that he knows of there, maybe he'll know why you were followed.

AaronS

imported post

Cool, thanks. I do my dog walks around Calumet in Brown Deer every day. I do not mind the cops, but I wish they would have stopped and talked...