Thread: 2nd open carry at work

Post imported post

well i was at work this morning and i usually dont carry. but tonight i did I went to a gas station to get some smokes so i put my Glock on and went in side i was inside for about 20 min. I look out side and see a car pull up. no biggy as i was talking to the cashier a native male walked in. he was wearing a hoodie and had his hand in his pocket and he just turned around and left. I dont know maybe he forgot his wallet at home????.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Similar thing happened to me at Starbucks in Wenatchee. Gangbanger dressed similarly did an about face and left. I think he was there to get a coffee, but they don't like knowing the sheep are armed.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

This is partially why I carry. There is a hot-spot right under some trees in the Albertson's parking lot next to my condo complex where drug dealers peddle their junk to the local kids... so now when I walk to the store, I OC and by some amazing coincidence, they're not dealing out of the parking lot any longer.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

Same type of issue in my neighborhood. When I moved in a year ago, there was a lot of "hanging out" in front of the building by various persons of apparent insomnia...
    Since they noticed my open carry to and from work and when I go out, they all have dispersed and I've heard reports they are "hanging out" in front of another apartment complex across town. (musta been cheaper rent there...)
    The visual impact open carry makes is undeniable, we just need more "ordinary Citizens" to stop being "sheeple".
    When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?