• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd open carry at work

blowfish852252000

imported post

well i was at work this morning and i usually dont carry. but tonight i did I went to a gas station to get some smokes so i put my Glock on and went in side i was inside for about 20 min. I look out side and see a car pull up. no biggy as i was talking to the cashier a native male walked in. he was wearing a hoodie and had his hand in his pocket and he just turned around and left. I dont know maybe he forgot his wallet at home????.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Similar thing happened to me at Starbucks in Wenatchee. Gangbanger dressed similarly did an about face and left. I think he was there to get a coffee, but they don't like knowing the sheep are armed.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

This is partially why I carry. There is a hot-spot right under some trees in the Albertson's parking lot next to my condo complex where drug dealers peddle their junk to the local kids... so now when I walk to the store, I OC and by some amazing coincidence, they're not dealing out of the parking lot any longer.

bugly

imported post

Same type of issue in my neighborhood. When I moved in a year ago, there was a lot of "hanging out" in front of the building by various persons of apparent insomnia...
Since they noticed my open carry to and from work and when I go out, they all have dispersed and I've heard reports they are "hanging out" in front of another apartment complex across town. (musta been cheaper rent there...)
The visual impact open carry makes is undeniable, we just need more "ordinary Citizens" to stop being "sheeple".