• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

.50 cal blows hole the size of Mack truck?

FunkTrooper

imported post

.50 cal isn't really that amazing when you consider that old time muskets shot a .50 cal ball of lead. As far as I'm concerned anything that shoots .50cal is outdated technology:lol:.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
.50 cal isn't really that amazing when you consider that old time muskets shot a .50 cal ball of lead. As far as I'm concerned anything that shoots .50cal is outdated technology:lol:.
What are you talking about? You need to keep up with the discussion. See the previous page.

MetalChris

imported post

marshaul wrote:
C'mon guys, enough joking. If this is a site for firearms enthusiasts, it's time we learned what our calibers are capable of.

Here's a little diagram for the caliber noobs:

Edit: Hopefully that explains the photographic proof I've provided above.
ROFL!! WIN!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'd like to see the custom gold-plated bling bling Desert Eagle that thing goes in! It mush have to be hauled around in a C130.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MetalChris wrote:
marshaul wrote:
C'mon guys, enough joking. If this is a site for firearms enthusiasts, it's time we learned what our calibers are capable of.

Here's a little diagram for the caliber noobs:

Edit: Hopefully that explains the photographic proof I've provided above.
ROFL!! WIN!
+12

suntzu

imported post

"The Desert Eagle pistol can "blow a hole the size of a Mack truck through a person," said Leigh Winchell, regional chief of Immigration and Customs Enforcement."

Then obviously that is one awfully stupid chief of ICE...

but then again--you can't fix stupid--and this government has plenty of stupidity to spare...

Decoligny

imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:

I am thinking of buying this for my next "toy".

It is a 64 caliber.

That's 14 caliber more than a 50 caliber.

I should be able to knock down buildings with this firearm.

french%20flintlock%20pistol%201733_1.JPG

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This guy reminds me of a little girl. No, really, I'm not just trying to be insulting...

Everyone with a little sister knows what I'm talking about. You have 'the line' in the back seat of the car, she crosses over it, you push her, she acts like you just beat her in the face with a baseball bat when all you did was give a nudge...

That's this ICE guy. Sarcastic over-reaction to imply that something huge and terrible happened, when, in fact, he is the aggressor.