Thread: Forum Trolls (thoughtpolice)

Post imported post

I just wanted to set the record straight on the issue of trolls in the Utah forum.

We have trolls here, and that's not going to change. They will be banned, and they might come back, but there will be new trolls as well.

I'm sure we all know that our favorite antagonist thoughtpolice, was banned twice before leaving on his own accord.

He politely requested access back to his first two screen names so he could delete all of his posts, and John allowed it.

You may have noticed them, the screen name now reads No Longer Here, and every post is gone.

Deleting nearly 1000 posts from three accounts was no easy task, but he wanted to be gone from here forever.

Henow seems to be receiving the blame for every new trollthat graces us with their all might presence, but I assure everyone, it is not him.

I chat with him often, and he is a good guy. Please stop labeling the new trolls as him.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    ...but I assure everyone, it is not him....
    I can offer the same assurance. +1

Post imported post

me too... because... I AM THE TROLLS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! naw just kiddin, trolls suck... becides world of warcraft trolls, they get +5 to thrown weapon skill, and the regeneration ability :P

Post imported post

Ah! An intervention is needed! We must break b1ack5mith of his WarCrack habit!

Post imported post

hey hey im already broken from it, and pottytrained (and i can tie my own shoes ) hahaa i used to be addicted to it (aboutttt3 years ago or so... and then again 4 months ago lol) it was a good game... but, ive matured (yeah, i moved to old school ORPG's and ps3, etc lol)

Post imported post

Okay, but if you start braggin about you Lvl 70 Death Knight, I'm comin over there to straighten you out.:X

Post imported post

hahahaha nooo way, i wish! i only had a 43 night elf hunter lol

Post imported post

Is 43 the magic cut off or something? That's when I broke my addiction to WarCrack.

43 Human Warrior

Centurion

Post imported post

So, Is this the part of our forum that we have set aside for the TROLLS to utilize?
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
    So, Is this the part of our forum that we have set aside for the TROLLS to utilize?
    If by trolls, you mean kids that play onlinefantasy games and brag about being a "level 43 lame-o", then yes. :P
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

hey! those are the BEST games!!! im playing one right now its styled after ultima, the 1985 game that kicked mucho-asso

Post imported post

Where are the trolls? Who was bragging?

Anyway, I would think that if you took pictures, you may be able to get your neighbor on an animal cruelty charge.