• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forum Trolls (thoughtpolice)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

I just wanted to set the record straight on the issue of trolls in the Utah forum.

We have trolls here, and that's not going to change. They will be banned, and they might come back, but there will be new trolls as well.

I'm sure we all know that our favorite antagonist thoughtpolice, was banned twice before leaving on his own accord.

He politely requested access back to his first two screen names so he could delete all of his posts, and John allowed it.

You may have noticed them, the screen name now reads No Longer Here, and every post is gone.

Deleting nearly 1000 posts from three accounts was no easy task, but he wanted to be gone from here forever.

Henow seems to be receiving the blame for every new trollthat graces us with their all might presence, but I assure everyone, it is not him.

I chat with him often, and he is a good guy. Please stop labeling the new trolls as him.

b1ack5mith

imported post

me too... because... I AM THE TROLLS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! naw just kiddin, trolls suck... becides world of warcraft trolls, they get +5 to thrown weapon skill, and the regeneration ability :p

b1ack5mith

imported post

hey hey im already broken from it, and pottytrained (and i can tie my own shoes ;)) hahaa i used to be addicted to it (aboutttt3 years ago or so... and then again 4 months ago lol) it was a good game... but, ive matured (yeah, i moved to old school ORPG's and ps3, etc lol)

thx997303

imported post

Okay, but if you start braggin about you Lvl 70 Death Knight, I'm comin over there to straighten you out.:X:)

thx997303

imported post

Is 43 the magic cut off or something? That's when I broke my addiction to WarCrack.

43 Human Warrior

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
So, Is this the part of our forum that we have set aside for the TROLLS to utilize?
If by trolls, you mean kids that play onlinefantasy games and brag about being a "level 43 lame-o", then yes. :p

thx997303

imported post

Where are the trolls? Who was bragging?

Anyway, I would think that if you took pictures, you may be able to get your neighbor on an animal cruelty charge.