1. Restrictions - There are no statutory restrictions about open carry anywhere but remember, all Federal restrictions apply.
2. Restaurant/Alcohol - No open-carry statutory restriction to sit at a restaurant or bar and have a beverage.
3. Posted Signs - You would be trespassing
4. Inform officer of firearm - It is perfectly legal to OC in a vehicle as well as havea firearmin the glove box, there is no statutory requirement to inform an officer, in my opinion it is always best to exercise your 5th Amendment rights.
5. Local Municipalities - State law Preempts all county and municipalities, they have no business denying your rights.
6. OC in National Forests ,State Parks, City Parks - No restrictions, just remember the National Park prohibition is still in place til Feb, 2010.
7. Stop and I.D.- L.E. can stop you but if they have no reason to believe there is "criminal activity a-foot" they must let you be on your way, you are only required to give name and birth-date.
There aresome in law enforcement that wrongly apply CCW restrictions to open-carry situations, it is always best that anyone carrying review and know the law.
What parts of Wyoming are you visiting?