• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camping outing in Danial Boone July 17th-18th

kentuckyshiner85

imported post

Is there anyone interested in camping trip in Daniel Boone Nat. Forest in July . There is okay fishing, swimming, shooting all permitted in the area that I am talking about. I will provide the location and we can set up a meeting place right off the highway to ease the pain of followinglong directions. :)This will be a family event so please no alcohol. Bring your own supplies. everyone is welcome. I just ask that you think of safety before and during the trip. 4x4 are requested but not required. I will taxi you into the camp sight. It's not a long trip into camp from the 2wheel parking area(not official area).

spioi

imported post

I remember you talking about that at CB in the lot. I'll go. prob only be me. my friend has a bad back and prob cant sleep on the ground.

mike

spioi

imported post

had a good time even tho no camping with the bugs. gonna pick up 50 or so bird bangers for the next shoot.hopefully I'll have other "special" ammo as well. I shoulda saved the target I shot, or at least got pics.