• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

G20 KKM?

Jizzzle

imported post

I have heard good things about KKM Precision. I was thinking about getting their 4-port barrels for my G20. Anyone have any first hand experience with KKM products? How about lone-wolf or other aftermarket barrels for glocks? I'm looking to get a smoother shot from my 20,hence thereason i'd like to go with a compensated barreland I wouldn't mind the barrel being a bit longer, possibly get a few more FPS out of it and some accuracy. I just started competing.

So far all I've done aftermarket wise is a Hogue grip and a 3.5LB connector for the trigger.

Also I reload all my own ammo besides the PD stuff. But, I use all plated bullets. No cast stuff. I dunno if that effects whichkind/type of aftermarket barrel would do me best.

I appreciate it. Thanks guys.