• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fight for our freedom

imported post

And THAT is why I OC.
Not to prevent street crimes, or such,
but to remind our so-called "public servants" they are just that: Servants.

Every morning when I wake, I look forward to the day when enough of us agree it's gone too far.
But since MOST Amerikans have been lulled into a false sense of security, it'll be just as it was during the first American revolution.
The great, unwashed masses will stand on the sidelines.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
And THAT is why I OC.

Every morning when I wake, I look forward to the day when enough of us agree it's gone too far.
But since MOST Amerikans have been lulled into a false sense of security, it'll be just as it was during the first American revolution.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

And THAT is why I OC.

They don't agree with you, and they resent your "reminder."

The masses resent their own weakness and cheer the reduction of the strong.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

That's what I've been saying for years.
Every time someone actually breaks from the herd, it just goes to prove what a bunch of cowards the majority are and they resent being exposed for it.
Read Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

XD-GEM

Campaign Veteran
imported post

This "Thomas Paine" guy is striking quite a few sympathetic chords with people I know who are otherwise NOT politically inclined. I've gotten e-mail links to his videos from a number of them. Maybe he's doing some good after all.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

That's what I've been saying for years.
Every time someone actually breaks from the herd, it just goes to prove what a bunch of cowards the majority are and they resent being exposed for it.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

XD-GEM wrote:
This "Thomas Paine" guy is striking quite a few sympathetic chords with people I know who are otherwise NOT politically inclined. I've gotten e-mail links to his videos from a number of them. Maybe he's doing some good after all.
I actually liked the piece. It does get one thinking.