Thread: OC in Historic Manassas

Post imported post

I know this is a bit late for asking this question, but should I have any trouble OCing to see the fireworks in Historic Manassas? My am not 100% sure what is public andwhat may be private property.I'm sorry for the lateness of the question, but I would greatly appreciate the input of anyone who reads this in time.

Post imported post

NP at all. I OC'd today in that area, shopped at 2 establishments and then went to the pavillion area. lastly, went to the kid-play area where they had some food concession booths and young kids games set up.

Was wearing a plain white T with a black Glock on my hip so HIGHLY visible. NP at all and no :what:.

Next year I'm brining the neices - it looked like a lot of fun and didn't realize it was going on - just stummbled upon it.

Post imported post

I did OC without any trouble.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Old Town Manassas is really nice. They've done a great job fixing it up and making it attractive for folks to visit.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

I do it often.

I was there with the family from about 7:30pm til 10:00pm yesterday for the FW etc...
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin