• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Open Carry Lunch

shad0wfax

imported post

tacmedic911 wrote:
Reservation made at the downtown onion for noon, I made it for 15 just in case. The reservation is under open carry crew.

I think the events downtown are more of a reason to do it downtown, disabled veterans of our armed forces, what a better way for us to show respect and gratitude for their sacrifices.

Thanks for making the reservation. When I checked today they said there already was a reservation, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Myself and another veteran both open-carried at (and were removed from) the wheelchair slalom races earlier this week. There's a thread on it.

fetch

imported post

Manu,
The lunch went well. We had 11 people, 9 OC. Did get some looks and handed out a couple of pamphlets. Talked about an issue with the Spokane Transit, they are coming around, but more work needs to be done. The event you had last Saturday reads a lot more exciting then our lunch. Keep up the good work.

shad0wfax

imported post

Manu wrote:
What happened to Spokane Lunch? Any Pictures? Any interesting incident?

No pictures and no incidents. I am, however, looking forward to the State L&I Diversity Fair OC excursion some of us are taking on August 4th. You should come along if you can.