• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

July 4 OC

headhunter09

imported post

Well today was a great day of OCing. I started out going to the We the people liberty parade and was givin a thumbs up by one of the members of the parade so that was cool. Went to the northwest motorfest but did not carry, so that was ok. Then onto downtown for the car show cruz, and that went smooth as well. Then the final stop was the train depot for the fireworks show which was pretty good compaired to recent years. All this time i was carrying there was a lot of LEO' s rollin around, not one word from any of them so over all it was a great day of OCing for me.

carracer

imported post

I open carried to the Melba Parade. Didn't go to the flea market thing as I was unsure whether it was school property.