• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

" Fear " over " Obama's Gun Laws "

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Second Amendment supporters around the world are anticipating extreme Gun Control laws from Obama .

We can defeat this attack on our Second Amendment's individual rightif we apply the advice of Margaret Thatcher " first win the argument; then you win the vote " .

We must first win the public debate .

Calmly we must educate the true meaning surrounding the Second Amendment inorder to remove the ignorance and criminal influencepropagated by the left wing extremist .

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is an individual right . It is not a "collective right within a militia "and thousands of other documents writtenby theoriginatorsexpress thisfact clearly .

The United States of America will not surrender our Constitution or sovereignty .

Samuel Adams

" It does not take a majority to prevail , but rather an irate tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men . "

reconvic

imported post

They will never take our guns away, but they will jack up prices on Ammo and make it hard for re-loaders to get components to reload. How many people will just give up a collection worth 20,000, not many I know of. Yet they can hurt us by making laws on high caps pistols, Semi Auto Rifles (Assault weapons.)
I am tired of all these restrictions, but one reason I moved to AZ. Because its gun laws and as a sport shooter I don't want that taken from me. Yet an empty pistol or Rifle is like a bat.
S/F. Vic

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

buster81 wrote:
Post count has increased from 125 per month to 130 per month.
That's roughly four posts a day. Hardly recordbook worthy.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

To be fair, I have been a member for 695 days (22.8 months), and I have (as of this post) 2927 posts, which amounts to 4.2 posts/day, or around 128 posts/month. So, it's nothing special, although it does seem to represent a concentrated effort to post more than some of the other most frequent posters.

hp-hobo

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
I'm pretty sure I bet someone 1,500 posts by October, or something like that. Where's the quote? He'll do it, easily.
Il_Duce wrote:

I find it extremely humorous, but not even a little bit surprising considering the source, that the person pointing the finger has a post average of almost six per day, but the person being accused of being a post whorehas an average ofonly slightly over four per day. Hmmmm.

At least RaZoR's posts are usually interesting and/or informative, if slightly difficult to decode. Better than a keyboard commando anyday IMO. I can't wait to see the numbers disputed and shouted down because they don't support his opinion.

Let 'er rip little fella. :quirky

buster81

imported post

hp-hobo wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
I'm pretty sure I bet someone 1,500 posts by October, or something like that. Where's the quote? He'll do it, easily.
Il_Duce wrote:

I find it extremely humorous, but not even a little bit surprising considering the source, that the person pointing the finger has a post average of almost six per day, but the person being accused of being a post whorehas an average ofonly slightly over four per day. Hmmmm.

At least RaZoR's posts are usually interesting and/or informative, if slightly difficult to decode. Better than a keyboard commando anyday IMO. I can't wait to see the numbers disputed and shouted down because they don't support his opinion.

Let 'er rip little fella. :quirky

Slightly???

I brought it up, so I'll take the hit. I didn't get a cypher book for these posts, so to me, they seem like a barrage of random stuffto up the number of posts in a short period of time.To be fair, I didn't calculate others overly bulbous post counts, so my apologies to Razor.

northstar65

imported post

The sad part is that Lady Liberty would have a nearly impossible time owning a handgun (never mind carrying)in either NYC or NJ.....sad isn't it ?

buster81

imported post

northstar65 wrote:
The sad part is that Lady Liberty would have a nearly impossible time owning a handgun (never mind carrying)in either NYC or NJ.....sad isn't it ?
The sad part is that his original post didn't have that picture at all. He edited it and removed the original picture showing a donkey which read "Kiss my A$$".