• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone ever OC in walla walla??

usaf0906

imported post

Walla Walla is my home town and I was thinking of bring my Glock 23 the next time i come to visit. I am curious if anyone has carried around downtown or not so i can start planning ahead and get an idea of what to expect.

shad0wfax

imported post

You shouldn't have any problem open-carrying there. You can check the Do Not Patronize List for a list of businesses that are known to be anti-OC. I'm not sure if any are there from Walla Walla, so you'll have to search the thread.

Generally, anywhere in WA should be no problem for OC, so long as you follow state law and stay out of bars, schools, and court-rooms.

FMCDH

imported post

My in-laws are in Walla Walla, and I have never had any issues the few times I have OCd there.