• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UFC Fighter Frank Mir talks guns and weapons

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

Only watched the first few minutes but he seemed to mostly know what he was talking about.

You'd probably get more response if you posted it in the general forum since it is not Washington specific...

Magister

imported post

It was a good interview. With so many people being scared to death about "scary black child hunting weapons" its always nice to see someone "famous" talking about the training that he was, like clearing jams, realistic training, etc.

More importantly, I want to know more about the girl! My age and she's weapon friendly and goes to the range?! Dear god... I cant find any women who arent drinking the anti-gun koolaid. Atleast none that arent taken.