• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UFC Fighter Frank Mir talks guns and weapons

coffeyc

imported post

Awsome video.

Now I need to find a range that will let me shoot while some one is kicking my @$$.

brianstone1985

imported post

***SPOILER ALERT****

Sadly Brock won and put on what can only be described as a WWF post match speech that likely made 11 year old boys everywhere wonder why a chair was not used in this match.... thus giving the UFC bad publicity it doesn't deserve/need... and giving the generations that dislike it just another example...

I cant wait to see someone poop on Brock Lesnar's face in that cage...

ridgerunner98570

imported post

Great Video. I didn't know who Frank Mir was, now I am a fan. He is right on about protecting ourselves. The police are required to do it, and in reality, they can't do it. They are there to file the paperwork.

Aaron1124

imported post

Mr.FiredUp wrote:
Not trying to be a jerk, but, does this really belong in the "True tales of self defense" section?
It may not be a particular story of self defense, but it regards self defense. I dunno. Of course if a mod feels it doesn't belong, they can move it.