• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA #2...why delete #1

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Mods. Whay delete my threads?

i did nothing wrong in posting that thread. WHy not delete the posts of the members who were trolling in it and derailing it?

Oscarr

imported post

Prolly just quicker/easier to hit 'delete' once and take the whole thread out, than it is to delete individual posts, especially when 95% of the thread is off topic.

I'd wager to say the mod-staff is understaffed, there's a LOT of forums here to mod.

Try reposting the topic?

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
Oscarr wrote:
I'd wager to say the mod-staff is understaffed, there's a LOT of forums here to mod.

Try reposting the topic?

John and Mike the OWNERS are the only two Mods.

Well, i have been getting cryptic messages from a mike. I asked him repeatedly if he was a mod or owner, and he never replied to my question. i would assume it is him that is doing this injustice to me.