• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The lighter side - humor

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
longwatch wrote:
My first bunny
MY first bunny:
AKBUNNYBMP.jpg
You wish!

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

RaZoR.jpg

I think I used to know this guy about 20 years ago. He looks a lot like the loser ex-boyfriend of a girl I knew.

Tomahawk, you can go ahead and throw up now. :lol:

XD40coyote

imported post

OC-Glock19 wrote:
RaZoR.jpg

I think I used to know this guy about 20 years ago. He looks a lot like the loser ex-boyfriend of a girl I knew.

Tomahawk, you can go ahead and throw up now. :lol:

Who photoshopped OCDO onto the computer screen?

AND who in heck IS this guy anyway? I see these pics all over every gun forum! I call him the "Ugly Klingon Gun Dude". In fact I wonder if he is the discusting troll who used to f around trapping forums- "Klingongayledator".

Tomahawk

imported post

XD40coyote wrote:
I call him the "Ugly Klingon Gun Dude". In fact I wonder if he is the discusting troll who used to f around trapping forums- "Klingongayledator".

LOL! The funniest thing is that there's nothing STar Trek related in that photo, the guy's not wearing any sort of mask or makeup, and yet he IS without a doubt a Klingon!

Wierd thing is he looks serious in both those photos. Internet, man, I'm tellin' ya. Gotta wonder sometimes.