• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The lighter side - humor

bohdi

imported post

Thread guidelines:

To keep this somewhat on topic, the photos should have some sort of firearm in it - or at least a comment reflecting that someone is performing a close inspection of another to determine if they are carryingor not......Keep it relatively PG-13. Not that I'm a prude but I don't think we need alot of skin to show humor and this board is pretty well known. Thanks.

Yes, I do see the International Space Station!

hellfogg

imported post

Can't remember where I found this. Might have been on this forum. Alway's cracks me up when I see it.

13a.jpg

bohdi

imported post

Just typing aloud....maybe ought to turn this into a monthly thing, let all submissions get voted on...I'm liking the firstbunney one alot myself.

bohdi

imported post

Funny but related to the thread topic was meant to be gun related, it is a gun form. Your two submissions are only one of the two requirements. I see no gun. My fault, I wasn't specific. I can't edit the tag line to say gun humor photos, lol.

mobeewan

imported post

Maybe Obama is checking the ladiesto see if the are printing whileCC'ing.

You can always edit your OP and insert the rules.