• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fuddruckers picture

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I'd like to get a picture of OC'rs lined across Fuddruckers parking lot at the dinner. It really depends on how many will participate. People that don't want their picture taken, cam just stay out of it. People that want to be in it but want their faces blurred in anything but their copy, need to tell me and everyone else, just have it taken.

This dinner will be massive enough to make a statement I think.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

54588039v3_350x350_Front.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

curtiswr wrote:
I'm game. Should we arrive 15 minutes early to allow for time to get the picture group together?
That's not a bad idea!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Peter - Hope Zeus didn't bury your wide angle lens 'cause I think your probably going to need it. :lol:

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Peter - Hope Zeus didn't bury your wide angle lens 'cause I think your probably going to need it. :lol:

Yata hey
He's graduated from lenses to strobes:what:

IMG_5974.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Maybe you should put your toys away when you are finished playing with them. :D

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Maybe you should put your toys away when you are finished playing with them. :D

Yata hey
Where do you put something away from a puppy that stands over six feet on his hind legs and can open drawers.:uhoh:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Back to the picture:lol:

If we can get enough people to go along, I'd like to take a panoramic photo (series of pictures put together)

Imagine Saslaw's reaction to that.:cool:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Back to the picture:lol:

If we can get enough people to go along, I'd like to take a panoramic photo (series of pictures put together)

Imagine Saslaw's reaction to that.:cool:
I think you'll be looking at 98-99% of us through your view finder. In any event, I'm happy that the event can be recorded and laid up in the archives of the lodge.

I'm trying to get my son and his family into Richmond so that we can have three generations represented.

Yata hey

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I could say we'll be there early...but then the 3 month old would want to nurse as we're getting ready to walk out the door...

So I won't say it. :)

essayons

imported post

Anyone thought about contacting local media? It is an interesting story... Store robbed... no guns sign goes up... grassroots organization starts letter, e-mail, and phone campaign to voice frustration over sign... sign comes down... massive family oriented OC dinner at the location which will probably help the restaurant recoup a good portion of the robbery losses.

Seems to be a win-win for OCers and Fuddruckers.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

essayons wrote:
Anyone thought about contacting local media? It is an interesting story... Store robbed... no guns sign goes up... grassroots organization starts letter, e-mail, and phone campaign to voice frustration over sign... sign comes down... massive family oriented OC dinner at the location which will probably help the restaurant recoup a good portion of the robbery losses.

Seems to be a win-win for OCers and Fuddruckers.

Local Media started the whole thing...thank you:p