• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fuddruckers picture

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

peter nap wrote:
essayons wrote:
Anyone thought about contacting local media? It is an interesting story... Store robbed... no guns sign goes up... grassroots organization starts letter, e-mail, and phone campaign to voice frustration over sign... sign comes down... massive family oriented OC dinner at the location which will probably help the restaurant recoup a good portion of the robbery losses.

Seems to be a win-win for OCers and Fuddruckers.

Local Media started the whole thing...thank you:p
So, you bringin' the crew? :)

I think it would make a great story...but I bet it would be hard to get it on the 6 o'clock news.

essayons

imported post

peter nap wrote:
essayons wrote:
Anyone thought about contacting local media? It is an interesting story... Store robbed... no guns sign goes up... grassroots organization starts letter, e-mail, and phone campaign to voice frustration over sign... sign comes down... massive family oriented OC dinner at the location which will probably help the restaurant recoup a good portion of the robbery losses.

Eh-hem... I stand corrected, please forgive me.

Local "establishment" media :D

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

bnkrazy wrote:
peter nap wrote:
essayons wrote:

So, you bringin' the crew? :)

I think it would make a great story...but I bet it would be hard to get it on the 6 o'clock news.
Sure...Here I am yesterday with my star reporter. We were doing a story about buying a new tree stand:uhoh:

zeuspro2.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Sure...Here I am yesterday with my star reporter. We were doing a story about buying a new tree stand:uhoh:
With the way he is looking at that "tree", I think he has something else in mind.

Most fire hydrants are too short I presume. :D

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

peter nap wrote:
I'd like to get a picture of OC'rs lined across Fuddruckers parking lot at the dinner. It really depends on how many will participate. People that don't want their picture taken, cam just stay out of it. People that want to be in it but want their faces blurred in anything but their copy, need to tell me and everyone else, just have it taken.

This dinner will be massive enough to make a statement I think.
My family and I would be glad to as well.