• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Mexico shooing

r6-rider

imported post

"Luke Sanchez was the cousin of the father of my brother's ex-girlfriend"

hows that for a head spin. well its another case of, man calls cops and fights after hanging up. usually doesnt end well if you call the cops first and then keep on pursuing the situation. i dont know just my opinion

Hendu024

imported post

This story seems to be missing a lot of details. So, the guy went up to Sanchez's car and started smashing out his windows for no reason? And then Sanchez shot him from inside his vehicle... idk, something seems a little off...