• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

County Fare Restaurant Stafford, VA

FiringBack

imported post

Does anybody have any experience to share with OC at the County Fare Restaurant in Stafford?

Also, how is their food and pricing?

Thanks!!!

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I've eaten there on a couple of occasions while oc'ing, never a problem and no comments on the sidearm.

Food is okay, prices are about average. Retired Marine owns and runs the place, nice guy.

FiringBack

imported post

Bruce and I would love to set up an OC lunch or dinner there.

Anybody interested?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

A field trip through F'burg to Stafford County is always a posibility, and an excuse to stop by Allman's and Carl's either coming to or going from (one or the other, not both ways) the meetup.

stay safe.

skidmark

Stafford_1911

imported post

I've never been in the Country Fare even thou it is almost literally up the street from the house.

I have had the pleasure of Geico eyes and soft comments on the way into Five Guys, probably from some of the Community Services Board folks from just behind the building. It can be rather entertaining!

Xeni

imported post

Visited the place with my wife tonight. Very friendly service and the food wasgood. Prices seemed very fair. I'd easily go back again.

If y'all set something up I'll come along. My wife enjoyed the place so I'm sure I could get her to tag along.