• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CONGRATS OCDO

markand

imported post

Wow! Wasn't that long ago that we were stuck on member number 666. Glad we got past that without triggering Armageddon!

FunkTrooper

imported post

markand wrote:
Wow! Wasn't that long ago that we were stuck on member number 666. Glad we got past that without triggering Armageddon!
Oh my god Razor is one away from that number right now! I'll bet he'll use it to post a very evil topic.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Unreconstructed Confederate Polymath wrote:
An objective dissection of trolls, disruptors, anti-gun agitators and sockpuppets would be an interesting challenge. I see very few John Hancocks and many small caliber men hiding behind hoplophile epithets.
Well not everyone can be Doug Huffman ;)