1) MGM Grand: OC or no OC? How do casinos handle OC? Not very well. Security will be on you like stink on ****.
2) I want to go to Ka (or some other show). Will OC be a problem? What about MGM Grand's arena? Yes. They will not allow it. I will bet money on this.
3) Las Vegas Strip: will the cops give me problems? Or, have you guys slapped them around a bit and they now understand the law? YES. you WILL get hastled, mutiple cars will be ther, they will hem you up until they get bored.
4) Lawyer: I'd like to get the name and contact of a good SD lawyer in case of OC problems or an "event". Who do you recommend? I will call them prior to my trip and introduce myself. can't help ya ther.
5) What other SNAFUs can I expect in Las Vegas with OC? Stay away from the strip and commie ass north town and you should be fine.
6) OC on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon: go or no go? No.
7) Is a registration card required in Las Vegas for out-of-towners OCing? If so, how do I go about getting one? My carry gun is already registered to me, so I don't care if NV knows about it. Cops still seem to think so... but technically no.
8) It is not clear to me whether or not NV issues non-resident CCW permits. I read a few web pages, but I didn't see "non-resident" specifically mentioned. While I think NV is just jacking me up for a $100 permit, I'd rather CCW if at all possible. Call CCW detail, they will tell you the law, not thier opinion.