• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who will be next?

cajunpapapump

imported post

Boy he sure did sound like he knew what he wasa talking about, 50cal. can go through bullet proof vest na .
774.gif
Yep can you believe he had weapons in his gun safe, I figured he had his food in the gun safe. Crap he had guns all over in his house. I figured since its my house I could put guns where ever I want to.

Oscarr

imported post

Two of my favorite quotes from the video:

Quote #1 From a cop -
He had food, water, and weapons in his house!
Holy crap? He had food and water? What would a person be doing with food and water in their house?!?! And depending on how you define "weapon" I'm pretty sure EVERY house has weapons in it (steak knives?).

Quote #2 From newscaster -
Neighbor's say there wasn't really anything unusual about Wise
So no one was even remotely afraid of him... other than the cops apparently?

Any info on why he was supposedly barred from getting guns since 1975?

Edit: Geebers, I totally missed this one, from the Mayor:
ATF, who knows more about this stuff than we do, has labeled all multiple purchases as inherently suspicious.
That's just wrong on so many levels...