• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cascade Arms (Formerly Larry's Guns)

TechnoWeenie

imported post

I always pop in every once in a while to see what they have..

I did call them about a G21SF, and just managed to luck out....

I traded my Gen3 G17 + 200$ and three mags for a NIB G21SF, although a little lower than I wanted, I realize that they have to make money. Their customer service is always excellent, so I don't mind giving them a few extra bucks...

On that note, anyone need 1800 rounds of 9mm ? :D

FMCDH

imported post

I'm always looking for a good bargain on 9mm. :exclaim:

Whats the brand? Is it all one or mixed types?

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

my friend may 1000 for 250? not sure hes picked any up yet. or maybe you can make a offer on it all.

by the way you get the ambi 21sf or the standard mag release?

TechnoWeenie

imported post

FMCDH wrote:
I'm always looking for a good bargain on 9mm. :exclaim:

Whats the brand? Is it all one or mixed types?

Most of it is 100 round boxes of 115Gr FMJ WWB I think I have 3-4 50 rd boxes of blazer brass....

my friend may 1000 for 250? not sure hes picked any up yet. or maybe you can make a offer on it all.

by the way you get the ambi 21sf or the standard mag release?

Standard.... I wanted the Ambi, but it took him long enough to get that one in, and the price was right...

250/1000 is fine for me... lemme know when he needs/wants it..

I have 1952 9mm rounds

18 boxes of 100 rd WWB, 2 boxes of cci blazer brass, and 52 loose rounds of 9mm from the mags I emptied..Also WWB.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Nope.

Last time I went to the pit, the guy who was collecting brass took all mine... I still had a bag of my old brass from previous trips in my car, and I gave him those too, sorry.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

No worries. 9mm brass is easy, I just need to go look for it. Still got those AK mags to swap too. Got sidetracked and forgot about that.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

i'll pass it on. i have a ambi 21sf , i want the regular. i'd say want to swap but i have night sights on my slide now and other upgrades.

probably wont know till tomorrow

Squeak

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
No worries. 9mm brass is easy, I just need to go look for it. Still got those AK mags to swap too. Got sidetracked and forgot about that.
I'll be at the WillowLake get together. I'll give you a handful of 9mm brass if you want it. I'll be on the Harley.