• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AGs File Amicus Curiae Brief Seeking Incorporation--NRA

Chaingun81

imported post

WheelGun wrote:
Handgun carried in a locked box to and from the range. Must be a member of a range/club which is very expensive. To go to the range, you must have in your posession a letter from the NYPD saying you can go toyour range at such and such a time ONLY.Get anewletter for each trip to the range. Sign in and out at the range. No stops along the way, not even to pee.

JESUS CHRIST!!! I'm speechless :banghead::banghead::banghead:

So how does it work for criminals then? Do they alsoget a letter from NYPD that says you can rob someone with a handgun at such and such a time ONLY and you have to sign it after being robbed? Hm... What a hard life to be a criminal there... I bet all these criminals just give up on their guns and rob using a pepper spray purchased from a licensed dealer in the city, right? Well, at least no one is getting shot...

/Sarcasm off/

WheelGun

imported post

In New York City, the criminals have nothing to do but shoot each other, because the good people are hiding behind triple-locked doors and alarm systems.

Of course one could always violate the terms of a hard-earned 'premises only' license and venture outside with the handgun, carried for self defense. Few do. Not worth it.

Caught? License revoked.

But celebrities get full-carry permits. And they hide behind armed bodyguards and limousine windows.

And yet the populace continues to vote Democrat or RINO. I don't understand. People get the laws they deserve.

'Baaaa' said the sheep.

Chaingun81

imported post

WheelGun wrote:
In New York City, the criminals have nothing to do but shoot each other, because the good people are hiding behind triple-locked doors and alarm systems.

Of course one could always violate the terms of a hard-earned 'premises only' license and venture outside with the handgun, carried for self defense. Few do. Not worth it.

Caught? License revoked.

But celebrities get full-carry permits. And they hide behind armed bodyguards and limousine windows.

And yet the populace continues to vote Democrat or RINO. I don't understand. People get the laws they deserve.

'Baaaa' said the sheep.

Thats just sad...the sheer stupidity and ignorance of sheeple just baffles me...

shad0wfax

imported post

What bothers me about this whole notion of rights needing to be incorporated is that the right to keep and bear arms is a pre-existing, inalienable and individual right that is merely affirmed in the Bill of Rights. We don't need the 14th amendment to "incorporate" any of the first ten amendments...