• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How fitting

tygereye

imported post

LOL... probably the safest place in town!! No one would dare try to rob, or vandalize that place. Due to the "undercover" cops crawling all over it!!

Awesome that they saved a 100 year old business!!

Michigander

imported post

T Vance wrote:
We should have an OC meet up there!
It might be a great way to boost relations with the police to call them ahead of time and ask if they'd mind hosting an event. It could almost certainly make a news paper or 3.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Michigander wrote:
T Vance wrote:
We should have an OC meet up there!
It might be a great way to boost relations with the police to call them ahead of time and ask if they'd mind hosting an event. It could almost certainly make a news paper or 3.
That's a great idea. Do we have any NW region RTM's that would wanna give that a try? Or even anyone in the Clare area? Maybe stop in down there and talk to some of the people. I'm sure the cops won't be too far away, ya know since they own it and all. No joke intended.

Michigander

imported post

I had the chance to stop at this place on the Michigander a few days ago. It was crowded and seemed to be doing very well.

My brother and I each ate a 75 cent apple fritter. About an hour later, all the fat and sugar bogged us down to the point of needing an hour nap. So you really only want to eat half of one at a time. That's a lotta bang for your buck!

157.jpg

I didn't ask about an open carry meeting, because I was in no shape to represent the group being smelly and dirty from riding and having no brochures.

ajelias

imported post

I work in Clare and had a chance to stop by They said they have no problem with us meeting there and look forward to seeing us I left some tri fold brochure's too