• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ladies only CPL instruction.

discerningshootist

imported post

I know this is an OC forum, but you can legally OC more places with your CPL than without it, and who couldn't use a little more training?
Not to mention, while in scenic traverse city.
Here's the facts:
Ladies would you feel more comfortable (or have more fun ) if you left your man at home?
Well, here's your opportunity to receive some quality training in a much more relaxed environment.

The Class: NRA program “Personal Protection in the Home”, taught by an NRA certified instructor.
A local Defense Attorney will explain legal, civil, criminal issues with regards to possessing a concealed pistol license, as well as the use of deadly force.
Small class size, limited to 10 students (classes fill up quick).
One-on-one range instruction, to include (but not limited to): One hand shooting; strong and weak hand shooting; shooting on the move; shooting from behind cover ( at another scheduled time with the student).

When: Sunday August 9, 10 AM - PM (one on one range instruction will be scheduled later in the week at no additional cost).
Cost: $125 (includes donuts, coffee, and lunch).
Guns and ammunition are available for use (for only the cost of the ammunition).

Located at:
The Discerning Shootist,LLC
721 Woodmere Ave
Traverse City MI 49686