Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN Admins and Good People of Open Carry: A WARNING

Post imported post

Post imported post

Good looking out bro. If theres two things I cant stand its people who talk **** about McDonalds and people who talk **** about our rights as Americans to open carry firearms.

Semper Fi

Banned

Post imported post

Banned

Post imported post

i

Post imported post

I could shoot that can mid air from 20 yards out using my Ruger and a hip shot

Banned

Post imported post

20 yards? damn man, i was thinking more along the lines of 50, and that's with a .22

Post imported post

Maybe we should start trolling there and talk about how gay it is to wrestle around with another dude. :what:
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Banned

Post imported post

But I thought you rednecks LOVED pro wrestling!

Banned

Post imported post

Their comments do reinforce the point I made the other day in the La. forum:

Boys, if anything puts "us" in a negative light, it's the anti-intellectual, anti-freedom, hateful, violent, belligerent, jingoistic, uncultured, Country Music, pickup truck, pro-cop, pro-military worldview evidenced by so many Southern and rural posters here that is so noxious to most of America and almost all the world.
    Gun ownership and gun carry isn't as scary to America as is the cultural chasm that divides much of the nation.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

smoking357 wrote:
    Boys, if anything puts "us" in a negative light, it's the anti-intellectual, anti-freedom, hateful, violent, belligerent, jingoistic, uncultured, Country Music, pickup truck, pro-cop, pro-military worldview evidenced by so many Southern and rural posters here that is so noxious to most of America and almost all the world.
    Gun ownership and gun carry isn't as scary to America as is the cultural chasm that divides much of the nation.
    +1 'Cept for the Southern/rural part. Yankees are just as ignorant and more arrogant.

Banned

Post imported post

smoking357 wrote:

OMFG WINNER!!!!!!!!!

You, sir, are my hero. :celebrate

Post imported post

Nevermind, just realized who was all posting in here, and well, just nevermind.

Post imported post

Mystery OGer wrote: Link is invalid for me.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    SNIP 'Cept for the Southern/rural part. Yankees are just as ignorant and more arrogant.
    Plus, their food isn't nearly as good. :P
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Mystery OGer wrote: link invalid for me.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:
    SNIP 'Cept for the Southern/rural part. Yankees are just as ignorant and more arrogant.
    Coming from New Jersey, I can categorically state that your statement is false.

I have yet to find a half-decent Italian restaurant in the South, nor can I find a single Southerner capable of making a passable cheesesteak sandwich. And the best fried chicken I ever ate was made by my Polish Pennsylvanian grandmother, who put all southern cooking to shame.

I like Southerners, but yuens don't know how to eat.

Banned

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:
    That's funny. When you can find me anything in the South that comes close to an Italian Beef, you can try again.

Post imported post

smoking357 wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:
    That's funny. When you can find me anything in the South that comes close to an Italian Beef, you can try again.

Oh reallly? My mother used to make the finest chicken and dumplings anywhere...and a plate of chicken and dumplings along with homemade mashed potatoes, green beans and a biscuit will out do your Italian beef any day of the week...:celebrate

Post imported post

Blackeye peas and smoked ham-hocks slowwwwww cooked with some onion. And eaten with Beano so I don't make a trip to Dulles a date with the gas chamber for some innocent victim.....

Banned

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:

I have yet to find a half-decent Italian restaurant in the South, nor can I find a single Southerner capable of making a passable cheesesteak sandwich. And the best fried chicken I ever ate was made by my Polish Pennsylvanian grandmother, who put all southern cooking to shame.

Yeah, the Europeans make some awesome fried chicken. The fried chicken capital of America is Barberton, OH, next to Akron.

They're Serbs.

http://www.zug.com/scrawl/chicken/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barberton_chicken

Also some great fried chicken at Tiebel's, in metro Chicago. It's an old Austrian recipe.

http://www.teibels.com/dinner.htm

If you're ever in Seattle, you have to try this place. I mean, DAMN! (Though they did bring their recipe from Texas.)

http://www.ezellschicken.com/

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:

If you ever come down to New Orleans, try Andrea's for northern Italian, Ristorane Salvatore for southern Italian, and for Sicilian, there's a little hole-in-the -wall place near West Jefferson Hospital whose name eludes me at the moment.

Then again, some of the same folks settled in New Jersey as in New Orleans back in the day.

Post imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
    Blackeye peas and smoked ham-hocks slowwwwww cooked with some onion. And eaten with Beano so I don't make a trip to Dulles a date with the gas chamber for some innocent victim.....
    I remember the favorite food of my sweet, now departed mother was slow cooked beans, sauerkraut, homemade cornbread, pickles and maybe a beef wiener fried up and chopped into the kraut...she grew up on beans--literally. They were her lunch, breakfast and dinner--when they did not have chickens to butcher of course, and then at times she said her dad would spend all day fishing and bring home a stinger full--and it would be fried fish all around...my great grandmother used to can a lot...and I remember the blackberry jellies my grandmother used to make after my family would spend all day in the briers watching and listening for snakes hiding among the bushes....

Several years ago I hated beans--now I would give anything to see her standing in the kitchen cooking beans again...

Banned

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    Oh reallly? My mother used to make the finest chicken and dumplings anywhere...and a plate of chicken and dumplings along with homemade mashed potatoes, green beans and a biscuit will out do your Italian beef any day of the week...:celebrate

Yeah, if I have an ulcer and have to lay off the hot peppers, garlic, oregano and other tasty secrets that go into a beef.

Post imported post

smoking357 wrote:
    suntzu wrote:

Yeah, if I have an ulcer and have to lay off the hot peppers, garlic, oregano and other tasty secrets that go into a beef.

you can keep the beef--dumplings all the way for me.

my dad was a cook in the army--when he started cooking he would be like "hmmm, lets see what this will do.." Always turned out pretty good actually. He could cook a good fish...

Post imported post

Fried Chicken. You know, I STILL love Kentucky Fried Original, but it is NOT the same as I first had, and I oughtta know because I had a job back in 1975 where I made the stuff. Back then the chicken was cut up different, aall the pieces were fist-sized and there was one all-white meat piece called the "keel". All the pieces being the same size, they all cooked evenly in the pressure ccooker full of oil. NOW you get overcooked wings and a big semi-underdone breast. I have written them but "YUM!" brands is NOT Harlaan Sanders, who IMO would thrash these idiots with that gutta-percha cane of his worse than Brooks gave Sumner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast