• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ATTN Admins and Good People of Open Carry: A WARNING

McDonaldsFan

imported post

Good looking out bro. If theres two things I cant stand its people who talk shit about McDonalds and people who talk shit about our rights as Americans to open carry firearms.

Semper Fi

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

trollthread.png

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

20 yards? damn man, i was thinking more along the lines of 50, and that's with a .22

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Their comments do reinforce the point I made the other day in the La. forum:

Boys, if anything puts "us" in a negative light, it's the anti-intellectual, anti-freedom, hateful, violent, belligerent, jingoistic, uncultured, Country Music, pickup truck, pro-cop, pro-military worldview evidenced by so many Southern and rural posters here that is so noxious to most of America and almost all the world.
Gun ownership and gun carry isn't as scary to America as is the cultural chasm that divides much of the nation.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Boys, if anything puts "us" in a negative light, it's the anti-intellectual, anti-freedom, hateful, violent, belligerent, jingoistic, uncultured, Country Music, pickup truck, pro-cop, pro-military worldview evidenced by so many Southern and rural posters here that is so noxious to most of America and almost all the world.
Gun ownership and gun carry isn't as scary to America as is the cultural chasm that divides much of the nation.
+1 'Cept for the Southern/rural part. Yankees are just as ignorant and more arrogant.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:

OMFG WINNER!!!!!!!!!

You, sir, are my hero. :celebrate

Tomahawk

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
SNIP 'Cept for the Southern/rural part. Yankees are just as ignorant and more arrogant.
Plus, their food isn't nearly as good. :):p

Coming from New Jersey, I can categorically state that your statement is false.

I have yet to find a half-decent Italian restaurant in the South, nor can I find a single Southerner capable of making a passable cheesesteak sandwich. And the best fried chicken I ever ate was made by my Polish Pennsylvanian grandmother, who put all southern cooking to shame.

I like Southerners, but yuens don't know how to eat.

3467-1.jpg

suntzu

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
SNIP 'Cept for the Southern/rural part. Yankees are just as ignorant and more arrogant.
That's funny. When you can find me anything in the South that comes close to an Italian Beef, you can try again.

beef.jpg
Oh reallly? My mother used to make the finest chicken and dumplings anywhere...and a plate of chicken and dumplings along with homemade mashed potatoes, green beans and a biscuit will out do your Italian beef any day of the week...:celebrate

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:

Coming from New Jersey, I can categorically state that your statement is false.

I have yet to find a half-decent Italian restaurant in the South, nor can I find a single Southerner capable of making a passable cheesesteak sandwich. And the best fried chicken I ever ate was made by my Polish Pennsylvanian grandmother, who put all southern cooking to shame.

I like Southerners, but yuens don't know how to eat.
Yeah, the Europeans make some awesome fried chicken. The fried chicken capital of America is Barberton, OH, next to Akron.

They're Serbs.

http://www.zug.com/scrawl/chicken/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barberton_chicken

Also some great fried chicken at Tiebel's, in metro Chicago. It's an old Austrian recipe.

http://www.teibels.com/dinner.htm

If you're ever in Seattle, you have to try this place. I mean, DAMN! (Though they did bring their recipe from Texas.)

http://www.ezellschicken.com/

home_pic2.gif