Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Carry of Firearms in McDonalds establishments

Post imported post

I am undecided on this issue. What say you gang?

Banned

Post imported post

I pack heat in Micky D's on a regular basis my nig.

Post imported post

But do you open carry heat brosef?

Post imported post

I've never been kicked out of one, and I've open carried each and every time I've gone to one in the past 2 years. I don't know of a story of anyone else being kicked out of one either.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Banned

Post imported post

hell yeah i open carry my heat. i wear it loud and proud on my right hip. if I'm ordering the Big Mac, I always have my right hip slanted toward the clerk

Post imported post

Interesting. Arent you worried that you may be making some of the fine patrons of McDonalds a little nervous though? No offense intended just asking.

Banned

Post imported post

who gives a rats hairy rear end. tis my right says the 2nd commandment of the united states. people are afraid of clowns too, does that mean all stores should hide their clowns due to fear of scaring off patrons scared of clowns?

Post imported post

No of course not. How would Ronald McDonald be served if that was the case?

Great points bro

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    I've never been kicked out of one, and I've open carried each and every time I've gone to one in the past 2 years. I don't know of a story of anyone else being kicked out of one either.
    This thread is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.

Banned

Post imported post

carrying open firearms makes people start to realize that good people carry firearms too, not just the bad guys. these people need to wake up and start reading the 2nd commandment. its our RIGHT!

Banned

Post imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
    Michigander wrote:
    This one is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.
    No I'm not.. have admin check IPs. I am not talking to myself. I am having a serious conversation and you art ruining it

Post imported post

I will look out for this Michigander and his alternate troll accounts in the future. Good looking out man.

Post imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
    Michigander wrote:
    This one is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.
    You wouldnt say that to my face. You cannot draw your firearm quicker than me and thats all that matters between us.

Banned

Post imported post

n

Post imported post

I could shoot that can out of the air 20 yards away using my ruger and a hip shot.

Banned

Post imported post

McDonaldsFan wrote:
    I will look out for this Michigander and his alternate troll accounts in the future. Good looking out man.

Post imported post

Big Macs have killed more people than our guns.

Post imported post

I have never been kicked out of any chain "restaraunt" for OC either and I carry mine everywhere I go. The closest I have ever had to a problem is a manager saw it, put his hands in the air, and stated clearly and loud enough to call attention, "It wasn't me." I smiled and blew him off, placed my order, received my order and left. Still don't know why a manager would call undo attention to an armed citizen unless it was out of concern.

Post imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
    Michigander wrote:
    This thread is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.
    Seems the reply postings are timed about one minute apart, each. Suspicious indeed. Proxies can account for different IPs.

Post imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
    Michigander wrote:
    Agree -Troll- bad for the forum.

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Banned

Post imported post

Wahhh

Post imported post

Batousaii wrote:
    GWRedDragon wrote:
    Michigander wrote:
    Agree -Troll- bad for the forum.

Bat
    +1 +1

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:

these people need to wake up and start reading the 2nd commandment. its our RIGHT!
    LOL, what does that have to do with open carrying in McDonalds?

CommandmentII

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,"

Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Post imported post

Flintlock wrote:
    U8Dust wrote:

these people need to wake up and start reading the 2nd commandment. its our RIGHT!
    LOL, what does that have to do with open carrying in McDonalds?

CommandmentII

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,"
    Well, I think in Japan, Ronald McDonald is worshipped as a kind of god, so maybe it's pertinent. To see what I mean look at this (warning, your head is about to explode):

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/Q16KpquGsIc&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Well, I think in Japan, Ronald McDonald is worshipped as a kind of god, so maybe it's pertinent. To see what I mean look at this (warning, your head is about to explode):

That wasn't enough warning.

God, I can't stop laughing. I completely lost it while he was still flipping back and forth on the park bench.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast