• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry of Firearms in McDonalds establishments

Michigander

imported post

I've never been kicked out of one, and I've open carried each and every time I've gone to one in the past 2 years. I don't know of a story of anyone else being kicked out of one either.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

hell yeah i open carry my heat. i wear it loud and proud on my right hip. if I'm ordering the Big Mac, I always have my right hip slanted toward the clerk

McDonaldsFan

imported post

Interesting. Arent you worried that you may be making some of the fine patrons of McDonalds a little nervous though? No offense intended just asking.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

who gives a rats hairy rear end. tis my right says the 2nd commandment of the united states. people are afraid of clowns too, does that mean all stores should hide their clowns due to fear of scaring off patrons scared of clowns?

McDonaldsFan

imported post

No of course not. How would Ronald McDonald be served if that was the case?

Great points bro

GWRedDragon

imported post

Michigander wrote:
I've never been kicked out of one, and I've open carried each and every time I've gone to one in the past 2 years. I don't know of a story of anyone else being kicked out of one either.
This thread is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

carrying open firearms makes people start to realize that good people carry firearms too, not just the bad guys. these people need to wake up and start reading the 2nd commandment. its our RIGHT!

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
Michigander wrote:
This one is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.
No I'm not.. have admin check IPs. I am not talking to myself. I am having a serious conversation and you art ruining it

McDonaldsFan

imported post

I will look out for this Michigander and his alternate troll accounts in the future. Good looking out man.

McDonaldsFan

imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
Michigander wrote:
This one is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.
You wouldnt say that to my face. You cannot draw your firearm quicker than me and thats all that matters between us.

rmansu2

imported post

I have never been kicked out of any chain "restaraunt" for OC either and I carry mine everywhere I go. The closest I have ever had to a problem is a manager saw it, put his hands in the air, and stated clearly and loud enough to call attention, "It wasn't me." I smiled and blew him off, placed my order, received my order and left. Still don't know why a manager would call undo attention to an armed citizen unless it was out of concern.

Statesman

imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
Michigander wrote:
This thread is a troll thread too. The guy has made a bunch of accounts and is talking to himself.
Seems the reply postings are timed about one minute apart, each. Suspicious indeed. Proxies can account for different IPs.

Batousaii

imported post

GWRedDragon wrote:
Michigander wrote:

Agree -Troll- bad for the forum.

Bat