• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question RE: Businesses that ban firearms

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

what the **** is up with razor trolling the forums. slow day in NC i guess or someone kicked him out from under his own bridge.

you can ask for a manager, but its their store you are just a customer

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

I'm definitely still up for the meetup! It sounds fun.

Don't mind my posts on here. I'm just a guy havin a good time. No foul intentions intended!

Manu

imported post

I am meeting Deros around 5:00ish at starbucks in Safeway on 216th to discuse further planning Willow lake meeting. If you are interested you can join us. We both will be there OCing.

Dr. Fresh

imported post

I'm all the way out in Pullman, otherwise I'd love to see if he shows.

Batousaii

imported post

U8Dust wrote:
I'm definitely still up for the meetup! It sounds fun.

Don't mind my posts on here. I'm just a guy having a good time. No foul intentions intended!

I hope so, please understand that people might get a wrong impression of some of those previous posts you made, we don't want to sound like zealous "gun nuts" please.

- I really don't want bad terms with someone who is honestly here to support this effort. If that's you, then i will offer my apology and simply ask you consider the effect of making a post that could be taken wrong... we all have off days, and i can understand "having fun" , i do it to in the right time and place. Anyways, some of the older poster have asked we cool it, and i am inclined to agree with them.

-- Bat

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

Sorry man! Like I said, no foul intentions on my behalf! I was just joking around a bit on the forums. This isn't the only forum I'm a member of. I also belong to MixedMartialArts.com and I have my fun over there too.