Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else do this?

Banned

Post imported post

I'll often walk around with a duty belt, where I open carry my 1911 Colt, my Wildfire Pepper Spray, my M18 L taser, and my Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Knife - all carried on my belt.

Sometimes I'll even have my sheathed Claymore sword slung over my back.

Post imported post

Uh, no.

Banned

Post imported post

Why not? It really gives you a feeling of power and security. It's not like you'd ever be messed with sporting all of those bad boys.

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:
    I'll often walk around with a duty belt, where I open carry my 1911 Colt, my Wildfire Pepper Spray, my M18 L taser, and my Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Knife - all carried on my belt.

LOL

That visual is hilarious...
    "...our media are palace eunuchs gazing avidly at the harem of power and stroking their impotent pens in time to the rape of our liberties."
    -Sarah Hoyt

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    -Claire Wolfe

Post imported post

The hell is wrong with you? GTFO with the trolling.

Banned

Post imported post

I'm serious dude. You don't believe me? I always carry every single one of these things when I'm out in public. I only bring the sword if I go to a place that has a high crime rate though..

I also wear level III Body armor incase some gang banger wants to take a shot at me from behind.

A pistol is pointless if you're getting rushed by a group of 20+ fearless guys.. you only have so many rounds, and you can only fire so fast, and if a large group of guys wants to take you out, they'll get to you.. that's why I carry the pepper spray. Incapacitates them all within 15 feet of me.

If someone jumps me from behind, and grabs my neck, that's what my folding knife is for.

If someone is coming at me violently, but is unarmed, I'll use the taser

If my gun jams, then I'll take 'em out with my claymore. Brutal and violent, but it'll do the job.

Post imported post

Come back when your balls have dropped.

Banned

Post imported post

That's considered an insult, and I don't think the forum tolerates that kind of language/verbal dialogue. I've never read something like that in the Washington Post, so it shouldn't be said on here.

Post imported post

Whatever. I'm done feeding the troll.

Banned

Post imported post

Only I'm not trolling. I'm telling the truth, and was simply asking if others ever do the same.

Banned

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    U8Dust wrote:

Go back to your own state forum and leave ours alone with your spamming of images.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:
    Only I'm not trolling. I'm telling the truth, and was simply asking if others ever do the same.
    ~ I was actually thinking of making a troll character ..

... I usually play a night elf hunter, though my mage and paladin are a human...

.... a Tauren might be nice too.... i do have a Orc Shamen on the horde side... But a Troll... hmmm.. sounds kinda fun.. What class would be apropriate for a troll ?

.. Ideas ??

Bat
    <lol>
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Dr. Fresh wrote:
    Come back when your balls have dropped.
    Ahh thank you. My LOL for the day. Much appreciated.

U8Dust, you might be even cooler if you carried this. Clown.

Banned

Post imported post

I have one of those stashed in my basement.

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:
    Why not? It really gives you a feeling of power and security. It's not like you'd ever be messed with sporting all of those bad boys.
    what a fiduciary bag.

Post imported post

LooterShooter wrote:
    U8Dust wrote:
    what a fiduciary bag.

Yeah - i believe he's a troll .. looks like multiple accounts, probably trying to make OCers look bad... i dare say with an anti-gun agenda ?
    -- check this post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...470923#p470923

At very minimum he's one of those that gets drunk and flaunts his gun around with reckless abandon thinking everyone else admires his ultra-coolness as he goes down to the river to shoot at beer bottles and wildlife leaving the trash around for others to pick up .. that'd be my other guess... still makes all the rest look bad.

Bat

-- sorry to be a complainer here -- i just don't want to see CC/OCers get a bad reputation for guys like this... i really like this forum Just being protective.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Now, now, guys. Don't get too uptight over the troll. They have a half-life of 20 posts or so before they move on, assuming that everyone just ignores them.

"If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

Do you wear the sword over, or under your Batman suit?

Post imported post

Hmmm maybe U8Dust is this guy?

Seems like a awfully close coincidence with the Claymore and all. Porcupines seem to think he's a false flag actor too.

Post imported post

Sure he does look like U8Dust , just carrying little extra gadgets than him

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:

I hope that isn't your complete list of equipment you carry, because you're not adequately armed. You do carry a backup gun, right? I actually carry two -- one in each boot. What about a backup knife? I like those CIA plastic "letter openers" because they don't set off the metal detectors at the mall. I carry one on a neck lanyard, and one taped to each forearm under my shirt sleeves. I also have a PR-24, an extendable baton, and a kubotan that I carry my keys on. I agree with you on the body armor -- do you use the trauma plate? I have plates both front and back. I keep my kevlar helmet in the car just in case the SHTF in the mall parking lot. And the Molle vest with all my spare mags (three for each gun), my first aid gear, tac light, binoculars, and survival gear.

Wow, you really carry a Claymore sword? I always thought that would be overkill for trips to the mall, but I do carry my light sabre under my cape!

:celebrate

Charles

Banned

Post imported post

Well I do have some pretty rad skills with my sword, so I wouldn't NOT carry it to a trip to the mall. I do carry extra pistols.. they're in ankle holsters. They're both Walther P22's.. I make sure they're not heavy guns, so they don't weigh me down when I'm running after someone.

State Researcher

Post imported post

I got you ALL beat. I carry a 20mm Vulcan. But I keep it in a parallel universe, and when I need to use it, I just open up a small rift between the worlds, and fire up the Vulcan. Oh yeah, there is a claymore sword over there too in case I need it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast