• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anyone else do this?

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

I'll often walk around with a duty belt, where I open carry my 1911 Colt, my Wildfire Pepper Spray, my M18 L taser, and my Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Knife - all carried on my belt.

Sometimes I'll even have my sheathed Claymore sword slung over my back.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

Why not? It really gives you a feeling of power and security. It's not like you'd ever be messed with sporting all of those bad boys.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

1918Colt1911smallfile.jpg

WF-18-4F.jpg

18914152_1.jpg

SWCK5TBS.jpg

ROYALCLAYMORESWORDS.jpg

GreatWhiteLlama

imported post

U8Dust wrote:
I'll often walk around with a duty belt, where I open carry my 1911 Colt, my Wildfire Pepper Spray, my M18 L taser, and my Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Knife - all carried on my belt.

LOL

That visual is hilarious...

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

I'm serious dude. You don't believe me? I always carry every single one of these things when I'm out in public. I only bring the sword if I go to a place that has a high crime rate though..

I also wear level III Body armor incase some gang banger wants to take a shot at me from behind.

A pistol is pointless if you're getting rushed by a group of 20+ fearless guys.. you only have so many rounds, and you can only fire so fast, and if a large group of guys wants to take you out, they'll get to you.. that's why I carry the pepper spray. Incapacitates them all within 15 feet of me.

If someone jumps me from behind, and grabs my neck, that's what my folding knife is for.

If someone is coming at me violently, but is unarmed, I'll use the taser

If my gun jams, then I'll take 'em out with my claymore. Brutal and violent, but it'll do the job.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

That's considered an insult, and I don't think the forum tolerates that kind of language/verbal dialogue. I've never read something like that in the Washington Post, so it shouldn't be said on here.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

Only I'm not trolling. I'm telling the truth, and was simply asking if others ever do the same.

Batousaii

imported post

U8Dust wrote:
Only I'm not trolling. I'm telling the truth, and was simply asking if others ever do the same.
~ I was actually thinking of making a troll character ..

... I usually play a night elf hunter, though my mage and paladin are a human...

.... a Tauren might be nice too.... i do have a Orc Shamen on the horde side... But a Troll... hmmm.. sounds kinda fun.. What class would be apropriate for a troll ?

.. Ideas ??

:lol:Bat
<lol>

Batousaii

imported post

LooterShooter wrote:
U8Dust wrote:
Why not? It really gives you a feeling of power and security. It's not like you'd ever be messed with sporting all of those bad boys.
what a fiduciary bag.

Yeah - i believe he's a troll .. looks like multiple accounts, probably trying to make OCers look bad... i dare say with an anti-gun agenda ?
-- check this post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=28234&forum_id=65&jump_to=470923#p470923

At very minimum he's one of those that gets drunk and flaunts his gun around with reckless abandon thinking everyone else admires his ultra-coolness as he goes down to the river to shoot at beer bottles and wildlife leaving the trash around for others to pick up .. that'd be my other guess... still makes all the rest look bad.

Bat

-- sorry to be a complainer here -- i just don't want to see CC/OCers get a bad reputation for guys like this... i really like this forum :cool:Just being protective.

44Brent

imported post

Do you wear the sword over, or under your Batman suit?