• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anyone else do this?

Charles Paul Lincoln

imported post

U8Dust wrote:
I'll often walk around with a duty belt, where I open carry my 1911 Colt, my Wildfire Pepper Spray, my M18 L taser, and my Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Knife - all carried on my belt.

Sometimes I'll even have my sheathed Claymore sword slung over my back.

I hope that isn't your complete list of equipment you carry, because you're not adequately armed. You do carry a backup gun, right? I actually carry two -- one in each boot. What about a backup knife? I like those CIA plastic "letter openers" because they don't set off the metal detectors at the mall. I carry one on a neck lanyard, and one taped to each forearm under my shirt sleeves. I also have a PR-24, an extendable baton, and a kubotan that I carry my keys on. I agree with you on the body armor -- do you use the trauma plate? I have plates both front and back. I keep my kevlar helmet in the car just in case the SHTF in the mall parking lot. And the Molle vest with all my spare mags (three for each gun), my first aid gear, tac light, binoculars, and survival gear.

Wow, you really carry a Claymore sword? I always thought that would be overkill for trips to the mall, but I do carry my light sabre under my cape!

:celebrate

Charles

:D:D:D

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

Well I do have some pretty rad skills with my sword, so I wouldn't NOT carry it to a trip to the mall. I do carry extra pistols.. they're in ankle holsters. They're both Walther P22's.. I make sure they're not heavy guns, so they don't weigh me down when I'm running after someone.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I got you ALL beat. I carry a 20mm Vulcan. But I keep it in a parallel universe, and when I need to use it, I just open up a small rift between the worlds, and fire up the Vulcan. Oh yeah, there is a claymore sword over there too in case I need it.

Metalhead47

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I got you ALL beat. I carry a 20mm Vulcan. But I keep it in a parallel universe, and when I need to use it, I just open up a small rift between the worlds, and fire up the Vulcan. Oh yeah, there is a claymore sword over there too in case I need it.
Pantywasite. Took me forever to track one down but now I never leave home without my nuclear-tipped RPG.:celebrate 100% guaranteed to end any and all confrontations within a quarter mile instantaneously. If you're not packing one of THESE you're just not packing and should just stay home.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
Pantywasite. Took me forever to track one down but now I never leave home without my nuclear-tipped RPG.:celebrate 100% guaranteed to end any and all confrontations within a quarter mile instantaneously. If you're not packing one of THESE you're just not packing and should just stay home.
I considered the nuclear option, but the problem is I carry where I live, shop and engage in recreational activities. If I was forced to defend myself, I would like to be able to come back the next day without wearing a dosimeter badge.

*However* I do have a contract with a Klingon Bird of Prey, which ensures a prompt response to my calls, and full annihilation of up three planets before I have to pay a higher premium.

Metalhead47

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I considered the nuclear option, but the problem is I carry where I live, shop and engage in recreational activities. If I was forced to defend myself, I would like to be able to come back the next day without wearing a dosimeter badge.

*However* I do have a contract with a Klingon Bird of Prey, which ensures a prompt response to my calls, and full annihilation of up three planets before I have to pay a higher premium.
Bah, just get a daily full-body Xray and you'll be immune to radiation in a couple of months.

I like the Klingon idea though, do they offer pay-as-you go? I'm a little short after the plutonium purchase :dude:

phoneguy

imported post

Is there a way we can either lock or delete this useless and embarrassing tread?
Remember LEO s and and people come from all over the world and learn from us......
Please lets keep this forum professional.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

phone guy wrote:
Is there a way we can either lock or delete this useless and embarrassing tread?
Remember LEO s and and people come from all over the world and learn from us......
Bah, what's a little fun? It's harmless.

Batousaii

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
phone guy wrote:

Understood .. I have a bad habit of knocking those i feel are just making nonsense to be disruptive or make a scene (as is my opinion on said poster).

- Anyways, right is right ... i'll chill out and just ignore it.

- He said on another post that he was just having fun, maybe the case, so i extended an apology for smahing on him... i 'll give a chance, i'm just a protective guy, wanna see things go well here.:cool:

Bat.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
phone guy wrote:
Especially this particular fun.

You guys may have stumbled onto a new troll cure.

I can't beat the Vulcan, nor the Klingon Bird of Prey.

I usually just have to rely on towed artillery--bore sighted flechette rounds. A Klingon cloaking device might be handy, though. I wonder ifI can get approval to import one from the State Department.

Metalhead47

imported post

Citizen wrote:

I usually just have to rely on towed artillery--bore sighted flechette rounds. A Klingon cloaking device might be handy, though. I wonder ifI can get approval to import one from the State Department.
Well if you can't, I'm sure the Klingons can. I hear they can be very convincing.... for a price :lol:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
Citizen wrote:

Well if you can't, I'm sure the Klingons can. I hear they can be very convincing.... for a price :lol:

From now on the word "troll" is our code-word for having hilarious fun.

:D

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
The claymore I carry with me is the kind that says " FRONT TOWARD ENEMY "
Until he posted the picture, I was wondering what the hell he did with the wires and clacker.

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
The claymore I carry with me is the kind that says " FRONT TOWARD ENEMY "
I don't think that's something I'd want to *carry* as a defensive weapon.