• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where Did You OC Today?

2ndammendmentbrotha

imported post

Today I oced at a diner inEC an old man was staring at me but no one eslecared. I wasn't blatent but I'm sure that others saw me. Waitress was even talking dirty to me. I oc when walking on dark streets or driving. I am an American Negro (not African) and would be likely to be "thoed" in jail for oc in certain places LTCH or not. Last summer Hammond police swarmed on me like I was Dillenger fo oc at Speedway station.

Section32

imported post

Very unfortunate in this day and age. You are to be commended for having the courage to keep exercising your rights.

Section32

imported post

Busted my solo OC cherry today. Wore my G17 with an extra mag on the other side into the Fishers Walmart today. No one seemed to care. Picked up four boxes of 9mm.

Tribbs

imported post

Congrats on busting that OC cherry! I'm a newbie as well. For some reason the wal-mart in shelbyville does not sell 9MM ammo anymore.not sure why,so I go to gander mountain in greenwood.

Jubbie

imported post

I doubt they decided to not sell it, it's just that it sells real quick whenever they get it in. The wal-mart near me had only .40 in stock (which I bought half of). I'd say keep checking at random times, can't really beat the price of wal-mart ammo.