Thread: It seem the liberals feel totally free to bash conservatives in public

Post imported post

I wouldn't say I'm more conservative now. But I am willing to speak of it more often.

It seem the liberals feel totally free to bash conservativesin public

( Just like it is the natural thing to do.)

Well no more. If you are in public and start bashing be ready for a reply.

The use of force is a last resort. One aspect of violence is that it is unpredictable. Although your initial intention may be to use limited force, once you have engaged in violence the consequences are unpredictable. Violence always brings about unexpected results and almost always provokes retaliation.

Dalai Lama

http://www.generalnewsgroup.com/

Post imported post

Liberals generally are more emotional than Conservatives... or even Moderates.This leads to more demonstrative behaviors often bordering on theatrics. All the while... championing 'diversity'... at least whatever that is that fits their current agenda(s).

They are quick to defend that which is loony... wierd, perverted or politically/socially destructive yet call you a redneck hillbilly in the same breath while couching it all in racial politics.

I've learned that saying nothing only feeds their fervor. They can dish it out... but run like rabbits or go into hysterics when ya give it back They don't expect it. Those days are OVER!

Banned

Post imported post

Care to elaborate, maybe even give an example/back story? Your statement makes no sense.

Post imported post

I'm more of a Libertarian and feel the need to correct people by pointing out facts and using evidence to point out peoples errors. Both sides have their own problems conservatives tend to claim they support smaller government while wanting the government to enact laws to force people to be of the same moral character. Liberals claim to be open minded when they act close minded to anyone they disagree with. Lets face it hypocrisy is human nature we can only try our best to avoid it.

Post imported post

It's interesting how you can swap liberals and conservatives in that statement and it remains true.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    It's interesting how you can swap liberals and conservatives in that statement and it remains true.
    +1

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    So true.

And I fail to see anything tying this discussion to the right to bear arms. I've known quite a few pro-gun liberals and anti-gun conservatives.

It is a mistake to assume that because this is a pro-gun website it is also an exclusivenest of conservatives.

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Liberals generally are more emotional than Conservatives... or even Moderates.This leads to more demonstrative behaviors often bordering on theatrics. All the while... championing 'diversity'... at least whatever that is that fits their current agenda(s).

They are quick to defend that which is loony... wierd, perverted or politically/socially destructive yet call you a redneck hillbilly in the same breath while couching it all in racial politics.

I've learned that saying nothing only feeds their fervor. They can dish it out... but run like rabbits or go into hysterics when ya give it back They don't expect it. Those days are OVER!
    See http://wwwdailypoop.blogspot.com (Alinsky's Folly). I think I explained it. And feel free to leave a comment on that or any other post.