• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It seem the liberals feel totally free to bash conservatives in public

LaVere

imported post

I wouldn't say I'm more conservative now. But I am willing to speak of it more often.

It seem the liberals feel totally free to bash conservativesin public

( Just like it is the natural thing to do.)

Well no more. If you are in public and start bashing be ready for a reply.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Liberals generally are more emotional than Conservatives... or even Moderates.This leads to more demonstrative behaviors often bordering on theatrics. All the while... championing 'diversity'... at least whatever that is that fits their current agenda(s).

They are quick to defend that which is loony... wierd, perverted or politically/socially destructive yet call you a redneck hillbilly in the same breath while couching it all in racial politics.

I've learned that saying nothing only feeds their fervor. They can dish it out... but run like rabbits or go into hysterics when ya give it back They don't expect it. Those days are OVER!

FunkTrooper

imported post

I'm more of a Libertarian and feel the need to correct people by pointing out facts and using evidence to point out peoples errors. Both sides have their own problems conservatives tend to claim they support smaller government while wanting the government to enact laws to force people to be of the same moral character. Liberals claim to be open minded when they act close minded to anyone they disagree with. Lets face it hypocrisy is human nature we can only try our best to avoid it.

Tomahawk

imported post

FogRider wrote:
It's interesting how you can swap liberals and conservatives in that statement and it remains true.

So true.

And I fail to see anything tying this discussion to the right to bear arms. I've known quite a few pro-gun liberals and anti-gun conservatives.

It is a mistake to assume that because this is a pro-gun website it is also an exclusivenest of conservatives.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Liberals generally are more emotional than Conservatives... or even Moderates.This leads to more demonstrative behaviors often bordering on theatrics. All the while... championing 'diversity'... at least whatever that is that fits their current agenda(s).

They are quick to defend that which is loony... wierd, perverted or politically/socially destructive yet call you a redneck hillbilly in the same breath while couching it all in racial politics.

I've learned that saying nothing only feeds their fervor. They can dish it out... but run like rabbits or go into hysterics when ya give it back They don't expect it. Those days are OVER!
See http://wwwdailypoop.blogspot.com (Alinsky's Folly). I think I explained it. And feel free to leave a comment on that or any other post.