• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guy shoots himself with Glock 18

Dustin

imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAmYQ3-OFjE

Looks like the Forward Grip slipped right off.

rail.jpg

DSC06349.jpg

Which is why most Glock 18 owners choose this attachment instead.

glock-18-01.jpg

Marco

imported post

This isn't the guns fault!!!!!!!!!
The gun didn't shoot him he shoot himself:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:

If you don't know how to use something (anything) properly you shouldn't use it.:banghead:

This is how it should look.
http://vimeo.com/2567854

compmanio365

imported post

As much as I don't like Glocks, I do have to say that every accident with one was due to the negligence of the user, not the gun itself....you just can't fix stupid.

Still wouldn't own one though. :p

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Damn good thing it was a 9. :uhoh::lol: J/K, don't get your panties in a bunch.

But seriously, this idiot certainlydeserves--hands down--the 2009 Darwin Award.

r6-rider

imported post

must of been the bullets he was shooting. i mean CLEARLY it wasnt his fault!! i blame bush for not banning them