Thread: If you want to ccontribute to my blog, please let me know so I can credit you

Post imported post

Uh, guys... http://wwwdailypoop.blogspot.com (The Alexandria Daily Poop) is my blog. Tonight I was writing an entry about the influence of Saul Alinsky ("Rules for Radicals") on the current Administration and Congress when I came across a draft which could have only been written by an OCDO member. It was quite good and I intend to use it, but I want to give credit to the person who wrote additional verses to my paarody of the Horst Wessel Lied. I have no idea how a draft of a post could be saved by anyone but myself, but I did not write those other two verses and I am loath to claim credit for work not my own.

Anyone who has something to contribute to the Alexandria Daily Poop should please PM me so I can review the work and, if it fits my standards, publish it with proper credit. Thanx.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Are you refering to the 1 comment that was posted on you Alinsky article?

If I confess, I'm not going to have to stand in the corner, am I?

Post imported post

No, someone actually authored a post and saved it to drafts on my blog. I am still mystified as to how they did that because they need a password to do that. Tehnically I was illegally hacked but I'm not POedd as long as it doesn't happen again; the post was actually quite good and I aam considering modifying it and using it in the future. But I wish whoever did it would fess up in a PM and tell me how he got in to my editing/posting so I can shore up my security.