Thread: General Logo?

Post imported post

Is there a general logo available for Open Carry? Kind of like a round patch?

I have really been wanting to advertise for open carry other than wearing my holster but all I have are a few little bumper sticker and a big Guns Allowed sign.

Post imported post

Bumper Sticker

Post imported post

Bumper Sticker 2

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Pezhead992 wrote:

I have really been wanting to advertise for open carry other than wearing my holster but all I have are a few little bumper sticker and a big Guns Allowed sign.
    Might I suggest going to Open Carry's cafepress.com site and ordering one of the open-carry polo shirts or hats.

I don't wear hats, but I have a couple of shirts. They get the occasional question, but are understated enough to avoid the in-your-face image.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Banned

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    Pezhead992 wrote:

Might I suggest going to Open Carry's cafepress.com site and ordering one of the open-carry polo shirts or hats.

A symbol /logo is needed badly .

Maybe a contest ?

Post imported post

A bumper sticker... somethin' simple 'opencarry.org' with 'gun'. I don't like the monkey... the holster's not prominant 'n it's a freakin''MONKEY'.:X What... Monkey see... Monkey do? :?

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    A bumper sticker... somethin' simple 'opencarry.org' with 'gun'. I don't like the monkey... the holster's not prominant 'n it's a freakin''MONKEY'.:X What... Monkey see... Monkey do? :?
    I don't like the monkey either, but I wear the polo with the gun and the "opencarry.ord" name. I like it because it's understated.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

I am more partial to the OCDO oval on the shirts.

Post imported post

I always thought the Open Carry logo is the manufacturers' logos on your openly carried firearm and holster, visible to all.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

The logo's r way to small. i was going to buy a couple but seems to me people would have to be standing way to close to read it, and aren't they only one sided nothing on the back. I purchaesed a tee from NGF, the logo covers the front of the tee. just MO

Post imported post

Pezhead992 wrote:

Use a GREEN ring for PRO carry and a RED ring for NO carry