• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone near the Waco Area?

TehGruu

imported post

Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum near the Waco area that would be interested in meeting at a range to put some holes in paper with.

-Gruu

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

I'm down in Bryan (about an 1.5hrs south east). If you happen down this way I'm always open to a bit of range time! I think you can send e-mail by clicking on my name as I don't check in here very often...
~Gator

TehGruu

imported post

I've been out there before. Lol, you're a little bit of a hike though. If I ever find myself in that area though, I'll make sure to bring my range bag and a couple of shootin' irons. Feel free to do likewise neighbor.

-Gruu

Adahma

imported post

I used to live in Waco. They have a USPSA (United States Practical Shooting Association) chapter in Waco. I am sure you will find many firearm enthusiast that would be more than willing to shoot with you. You can visit the national website: www.uspsa.org

This is the information on the Local Chapter. USPSA is mostly concerned with competitive shooting, but you will find people to share information with and shoot with.

ENTRAL TEXAS RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB - IPSC53
Contact Info
Arthur B. Brown
Waco, TX 76712
Home: (254) 749-2034
Email: arthur@ctrp-ipsc.org

Matches on the 3rd Sat. of the month, year round.