• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Flynn Holds First News Conference Since Admitting Affair', weapons policy WISN.com

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Apparently Flynn is talking out of both sides of his mouth. He has a friggin brain hemmorage in hisspeech about law abiding citizens openly being tackled and disarmed. But he backs concealed carry?

Mybe because we will blend in with the criminals currently carrying concelaed in Milwaukee?

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

He talks a whole lot of nothing. All he and the media are trying to do is get the spot light off of him. Don't let it fool you. Nothing has or will change with this guy. After all he is a criminal.

pvtschultz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't know guys. If he said it in an email, he probably didn't think that the public was going to be reading it. He might actually support CCW, but then again, we the lay men probably couldn't afford it under his idea.