Thread: Registered through guilt

Post imported post

Just wanted to to say say hello to you all, I have been reading through the posts here for quite some time, although not as a member. I found out that this could be considered a less than desirable activity, and learned that I was guilty of being either a "lurker"? or a "troll"? As neither of those titles sounded like anything I wanted to be part of. So,I have officially registered and will continue to read, guilt free.

Thanks folks for putting on a great place for these stories and ideas to be exchanged, and for sharing the ones you have.

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO, and yeah, you'd be a lurker, but it's not a bad thing. A troll would be if you came in here and just wanted to cause trouble all the time, like a few other people around here I won't name (who have admitted to just being here to cause trouble, the only reason they come here). Since this is your first post and it wasn't inflammatory, I'd say you'd have a hard time getting that title.

If you're from around here in WA, check out some of the other posts for some gatherings near you; if you are here in W WA, then we are having a lunch here soon; you are more than welcome to join us. I think the Spokane guys on the other side of the mountains also get together fairly often, and I'm sure they'd love to have you swing on by for one of their get togethers as well.

Post imported post

Nope, nothing wrong with a lurker. But it is nice to see folks sign up. Welcome to the boards.

Post imported post

Welcome!

Post imported post

Welcome sparky to OCDO. If you are from W. WA you are welcome to join us at Willow Apt gathering in seatac on 18thof this month or you can join us at Bellingham Picnic this saturday

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO. You'll learn a great deal here. What part of Wash. are you from?
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO.

Post imported post

bienvenida a abrir llevar. org
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

Thanks guys.
    From the Graham area, maybe I'll catch up with y'all up in fedral way next week, that sounds like fun to hang out with some like minded folks.
    (just stepped out from my sisters wedding reception, where I was CCing. Shirt road up and now I'm "that guy over there with the gun."):what:

Post imported post

Sparky508 wrote:
    Thanks guys.
    From the Graham area, maybe I'll catch up with y'all up in fedral way next week, that sounds like fun to hang out with some like minded folks.
    (just stepped out from my sisters wedding reception, where I was CCing. Shirt road up and now I'm "that guy over there with the gun."):what:
    Whats at Fedral Way next week? am Imissing something?

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

If you're referring to the Willow Lake event, it's in Seatac and it's shaping up to be a big event. We're hoping for even more than the 40+ people we had at the last one here (Yes, here. I moved in a little over a week ago).

On another note: The folding chairs we used for the last event aren't available for this one, so you might think about bringing your own.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson