• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZ AG didn't sign the Amicus Brief

azsas

imported post

I know that Terry Goddard is anti self-defense, he has made now bones about it. He tells us he can protect us, we don't need guns.

Well, his latest admission to his anti-gun beliefs may be the most damaging. Our own Terry Goddard was one of only a handful of AGs across the United States who did not sign the Amicus Brief brought forward by the NRA to preserve our right to self-defense and curb the UNLAWFUL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL interpretation by our courts that the Second Amendment guarantees anything else BUT an INDIVIDUAL'S RIGIT to keep and bear arms for the purpose of protection against harm.

Amicus can be found here: http://www.nraila.org/media/PDFs/litigation/NRAAmicusFinal.pdf

Goddard needs to hear loud and clear that this is no longer ok with us and he is out, no third term. If we don't, Goddard is going to make every citizen in AZ a helpless, defenseless victim. He needs a wake up call. Every chance I get to talk to our elected officials such as Goddard I am going to tell them: "You do not care about us, you do not care about our right to protect our selves, you do not care about recognizing us as people and not something to be burned, stabbed, beaten, and murdered like the women in Iraq. We live in America and we have the Second Amendment in our hearts, we know in our hearts when to fight back against anything and anyone that wants us dead!"

Let's UN-ELECT THESE PEOPLE!

azsas

imported post

According to my fellow Second Amendment Sister, WI AG is pro-gun, he did sign the Amicus, all the signatories are listed.

azsas

imported post

Here is more, the NRA is on a roll, I think it is in response to Sotomeyor, we have to get on our legislators, make them understand the 2A is not going down, not this year, not ever.

This is a letter to Holter, under no circumstances will these states put up with an assault weapons ban, Same AGs signed this one too, again, no Goddard. The link was down just now, may be getting a lot of hits, keep checking it, it is good.

http://www.nraila. org/media/ PDFs/SemiAutosta teAGsLetter06110 9.pdf

imported post

I despise the whole Goddard family. My oldest brother had dealings with them when he was with DPS many, many years ago.

Needless to say, I have no use for Terry. It's time we pro-gun Arizonans make sure that he gets voted out next go-around.

XD40coyote

imported post

While you are at it, how about overturning that Californicated anti trapping on public lands referendum? Are coyotes a problem, bet they are, and I don't mean the Coyotes who bring illegals over the border.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

XD40coyote wrote:
While you are at it, how about overturning that Californicated anti trapping on public lands referendum? Are coyotes a problem, bet they are, and I don't mean the Coyotes who bring illegals over the border.
Actually... they don't seem to be a problem at all. (The 4 legged ones) If not for the coyotes (in part)... the place would be overrun with javelina, rabbits, jacks, ground squirrels, 'n rat types. It's cause and effect. Besides... I like it when the coyotes sing. The only place where they're a problem is where people have interrupted their normal food sources.