Thread: Road Block Today Scared My Bud......

Post imported post

I have a bud who calls me from time to time to kinda explore the back roads in our area. Something I enjoy. I drive....he rides and enjoys a beer or few when we stop to explore a place or few. Mainly away from his wife.

Road block ahead and he panics. I have guns, ammo and Tannerite in my vehicle.....and Sheriff is a friend of mine....AND.....I am 100% legal.

I offer my IDs and chit chat.....asked"what's up"?I reply I'm driving and my bud is getting drunk (he wasn't). My friend almost has an attack and sheriff says take care of him. We drive on with me chuckling and ny bud hyperventilating.

Post imported post

Sounds funny to me. Did he need something stronger than beer after the encounter?

And consider me ignorant if you want, but what is tannerite?

Post imported post

No sir. Not ignorant at all.

http://www.tannerite.com/she_exploding_targets.html

These things ar equal to dynamite. Lotsa LEGAL fun.

Post imported post

Tannerite:shock: Now that looks FUN:what:Somehow...I'm seeing some in my future...hmmm...

Thanks for the link!!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
    SNIP I offer my IDs and chit chat.....asked"what's up"?I reply I'm driving and my bud is getting drunk (he wasn't). My friend almost has an attack and sheriff says take care of him. We drive on with me chuckling and ny bud hyperventilating.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Hey now, where are you able to set off Tannerite? Knob Creek no longer allows it. I've got a couple containers sitting in my closet with nowhere to shoot.

Post imported post

I set it off in my yard, so to speak. Six acres I live on....140 yard range.

Bring it on over.

Post imported post

chris in va wrote:
    Hey now, where are you able to set off Tannerite? Knob Creek no longer allows it. I've got a couple containers sitting in my closet with nowhere to shoot.
    Knob Creek no longer sells it, and they don't allow tannerite, tracers, or API when it is dry. When a group of us goes we get the lower range and have not had any issues with anything we have shot.

http://machinegunshoot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19 is the general rules section of the forum and says nothing to exclude tannerite.

Post imported post

Don't forget to YouTube for tannerite videos. Here's a link to get you started:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...type=&aq=f

Post imported post

chris in va wrote:
    Hey now, where are you able to set off Tannerite?* Knob Creek no longer allows it.* I've got a couple containers sitting in my closet with nowhere to shoot.
    I have 63 acres. THAT'S where you set off Tannerite!